Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Google Docs

Ok, so I've been really busy and couldn't keep away from planning my April break....BUT... Here's what happened: for the first time (outside work) i used Google Docs. And it worked! (I know this is not school related, but...)
First, I've shared a file (list of music i need to have downloaded for our road trip) with my boyfriend, then he sent it back, marking ones he already had, and things that are in progress...
then i found a great compilation of music called 101 Best Driving Songs, so i sent him jpg. of the back of the disc, with all songs, so he knows what we have....and...
That's how i used Google Docs this week....as you can see, I'm really deep into planing my trip so it was inevitable to think/write/breathe about it.

: )

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I love this. The range of ways we can use Google Docs underscores its efficacy in a busy and connected world. It not only saves time, it makes collaborations possible that were not practical before. Hey, either share or send the 101 best driving songs - I'm always looking for good tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you share that doc with me, too?
    I'd love to have some new ideas for the Driving Songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you share that doc with me, too?
    Please, please, please :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, sorry, I though the comment didn't go through the first time...

    but you get the idea,right... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure rada,
    i'm sharing it with you too : )

    ReplyDelete