Friday, April 23, 2010

I love firefox.
I already had skype, personas and babbelfish applications...
Cooliris iz AMAZING : )
so now i have that one too...
I just started exploring firefox add ons....

it will take me a while : )
Think back a few years to how you used to use your computer...
I got my first computer when i was 10....that would be in 1990.... it was vga 286 : )
it had several games and dos system...i cill remember i had a piece of paper next to my keybord with step by step instructions how to get to a certain location on the drive etc.
now i use...for example....cooliris...

the difference is HUGE but the computers are smaller ; )

1 comment:

  1. Cooliris is aptly named, that's for sure. There are a ton of great apps out there. If you find one you think others would find useful, send it my way and I'll add it to the ISBelgrade Firefox Addons Collection :)

    ReplyDelete